Exciting news – Team4Tech is growing! As we work to expand the number of projects we are implementing in 2015 and beyond, we are looking to add a dynamic new program manager who is passionate about expanding educational opportunities around the world. If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please check out the job description and send us your resume by January 9th to [email protected]. We are conducting first round interviews in January and looking to hire by February. Onward and upward in 2015!
Team4Tech is seeking to hire a full-time Program Manager who is passionate about expanding educational opportunities around the world. Sound like you? Read on.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in a dynamic, start-up-like environment
- Source and scope non-profit projects that meet our criteria
- Collaborate with non-profit clients to define great project plans and evaluation metrics
- Manage the volunteer training and preparation process for 4-6 projects per year
- Lead 4-6 teams per year on two-week project implementations in underserved communities
You’re Great At:
- Developing and managing projects from initial concept to execution
- Living and working in developing country environments
- Leading senior executives on project implementations
- Encouraging and leading reflective learning
Our 5 core leadership skills:
Global Mindset, Critical Thinking, Extreme Collaboration, Critical Problem Solving and Effective Communication.
- An MBA or equivalent graduate degree in education, public policy or relevant discipline
- At least 3-5 years of work experience, preferably in the technology sector
This line of work is highly demanding but infinitely rewarding. If you’re ready to join our team and make an impact on your world, send your cover letter, resume and (optional) portfolio to [email protected].
Job is located in Menlo Park, CA (with 8-12 weeks of international travel per year). Read More About What We Do.