Team4Tech is dedicated to helping our nonprofit partners reach their goals related to technology integration for positive education impact.
Team4Tech is currently looking for new mission-aligned education nonprofit partners. Our call for applications is open from April 1 until June 11, 2021.
Long Term Partnerships
Team4Tech partners with nonprofit organizations for 3-5 years to ensure sustainable impact. Throughout the partnership, nonprofits receive:
- Comprehensive support through a variety of virtual and on-site formats
- Technology solutions
- Implementation & training
- Access to curated ed tech resources and Team4Tech’s Community of Practice
- Up to $15,000 matching grant per year
On-site & Virtual Pro Bono
Building long term capacity with tech solutions and training.
8 – 10 weeks
Up to 15 volunteers
Skills for Impact
Targeted implementation for a specific technical need.
4 – 6 weeks
Up to 5 volunteers
Design for Impact
Prototyping solutions for an organizational challenge.
4 – 8 hours
Up to 25 volunteers
Our goal is to provide technology solutions and training, capacity building, and matching technology grants. Our support is crafted to meet our partner’s unique needs and can take on a variety of forms. Below are examples of the type of work we have done in the past.
Teacher and Student Focused
- Teacher training on productivity tools and ed tech software
- Student and teacher workshops on maker mindset and STEM
- Teacher mentorship to complete online certification courses
- Create short animations to augment learner content
- Student career advice (provide mentorship, guidance, and support)
- Student resume/college essay review (provide feedback and edits; usually done as a supplemental project with university student volunteers)
Capacity Building and Strategy
- Communications and operational plans
- Content review (vet content and curate relevant solutions)
- Build marketing efforts (e.g. social media strategy, campaign implementation, brand development)
- Fundraising (advise on new fundraising initiatives and support execution for existing)
- Tech infrastructure assessment, training, and maker space set-up
- Translate curriculum to digital format and convert onto a learner management system
- Create and set up chatbots to deliver learner content
- Data analysis and prediction, platform iterations, cybersecurity analysis and recommendation
- Website update, creation, or migration, domain migration, and API integrations
“It quickly became apparent that (Team4Tech) was here to immerse themselves in our school. They were not here to save us but rather, to share and fully engage with our staff, children, and community.”
~ Andrew Carlson, Superintendent, Havre Public Schools, Montana
Want to learn more?
Learn more about how Team4Tech collaborations are structured and view tools and resources customized for our NPO partners.