Is your nonprofit organization ready to accelerate its education impact?
Team4Tech partners with local nonprofit organizations for three to five years to support the nonprofit achieve its own goals through technology integration for education impact. To learn more about the research undergirding Team4Tech’s model, download our Solutions Roadmap.
To learn more about how our collaborations are structured, download our Nonprofit Onboarding Kit.
Team4Tech's Commitment to Sustainability
“Throughout our long-term partnership, Team4Tech has been a catalyst in helping us increase impact for students. Our teaching team has greater enthusiasm, we use technology more efficiently and effectively, and our students are inspired and motivated by engaging with Team4Tech volunteers.”
~ Tad Kincaid, Program Director, Kidspire Vietnam
Team4Tech partners with local nonprofit organizations for three to five years to support the nonprofit in achieving its own goals through technology integration for education impact. Team4Tech builds capacity with nonprofits to use technology effectively and develop skills including:
- Digital literacy
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Coding, making, and robotics
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, and collaboration
- Entrepreneurship and business development
- Financial literacy
- Marketing strategy
- Product innovation
To learn more about the research undergirding Team4Tech’s model, download our Solutions Roadmap. To learn more about how our collaborations are structured, download our Nonprofit Onboarding Kit.
Local Capacity Building
15,000 USD Matching Grant
Team4Tech partners with leading technology companies to engage their employees on the project, and we cover all in-country costs for the consultants.
Team4Tech brings a collaborative spirit between our technology consultants and nonprofit partners to identify relevant technology solutions (hardware, software, and content).
To ensure sustainability and maximize impact, Team4Tech focuses on capacity building for nonprofit staff, teachers, and entrepreneurs to reach more learners.
Team4Tech can provide a matching grant of up to 15,000 USD for nonprofit partners to purchase hardware, software and other necessary technology infrastructure to meet program goals.
Dedicated Local Staff
Ongoing Impact Assessment
A committed record of improving the quality of education for underserved learners.
The ability to define, measure, monitor, and evaluate program objectives.
Local staff that can actively engage before, during, and after the project to support scoping, implementation, and evaluation.
The ability to match Team4Tech’s grant to purchase hardware, software, and other necessary technology infrastructure.
Our nonprofit partnership criteria includes:
- US 501(c)3 or equivalent certification in country of operation
- Demonstrated track record of positive education impact
- Alignment with Team4Tech’s mission and approach
- Reaches at least 700 direct or indirect beneficiaries per year
- Financial stability and sustainability
- Senior leadership and staff commitment to project success and sustainability
- Dedicated project manager to work with Team4Tech
- Dedicated IT support on staff (or a plan to staff this role)
- Ability to raise funding for the matching technology grant
- Ability to measure impact and meet with Team4Tech to report metrics on a regular basis
- Plan for scale directly and through the local ecosystem
- Ability to securely host volunteers
Read About Our Work With Our Partners
If your nonprofit is ready to benefit from a Team4Tech project, click on “Apply Now” to submit an expression of interest. To learn more about partnering with Team4Tech, download the Nonprofit Onboarding Kit.